Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

An update on twin flame journey and life stuff

I very rarely get time to do a post unless it's a long list of dreams which I am just uploading as draft for the time being and I really wanted to do the whole dream interpretation but this has also been impossible because of all the extra to do list on my daily agenda.

I was thinking recently and also mentioned this to others how life seems more hectic even though we have automation and technology taking over most aspects of peoples lives. I've never been outside on a bus or other public transport without people hypnotised by their phones, I just cannot remember a day like that. Maybe from my youth and that's it. To be honest, even on the streets! This might sound cruel but I always expect someone to bump into a lamp post.

What a strange world this is becoming indeed....

My twin flame is a very hardworker, as am I and so we don't see each other as often as we'd like but communication is still there. Despite not having that much physical contact there are some other unusual happenings.

I have been prying into some of his interests and recently found a song he liked which reminded me of a copy of a song I had heard growing up, and I really enjoyed listening to. I get the number signs a lot. Other signs include him saying a particular word which I was thinking about only an hour earlier, this is the whole telepathy thing.

It's crazy! Even for me, someone who is well versed in crazy. This is something that I am still digesting but enjoying at the same time.

My recent focus has been on my work which is nutritional therapy and a lot of the times it helps me understand more and more how we are like machines, like robots that have become or perhaps in the becoming process of being self aware.

If you look at that robot Sofia, kind of like her, except we have a unique awareness which I'm not sure could happen to robots... or maybe it could? After all there are days when fishes fall from the sky.

As a human race it would seem we have come very far. I mean we know how to clone, stem cell therapy, and now robots that are cleverer than humans. Then you read the news and you follow what's happening in the world. Or you try to avoid the news but it catches up with you through other people and you just know that something has gone amiss, something has surely gone wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment