Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Church Energy and Dream of a Being of Colors

The other day I paid a visit to a church with my sister. As I walked in through the middle aisle a rushing energy went through the top of my head. Warm and tingling. I would never go to a church, but recent choices led me to a church in Belgium during a tour of the area.

This morning I woke up from a very vivid dream where there was a lot of colored lights playing around me. These were shades of purple and some hints of pink. I observed the lights, they seemed like ordinary lights but in the dream I knew I had to view it in a certain way. So I softened my gaze and relaxed. The movements looked like they were forming into some large being but it wasn't actually forming. It was always in this form, coming as a presence but people perceive it as a display of lights and colors. There was some communication which I can't recall.

There is definitely something about this encounter which I cannot recall right now, some kind of insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment