Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Something big is going to happen on the 5th

My sister woke up around 2pm, a bit earlier I had been napping from feeling major fatigue.

She told me she had a spectacular vivid dream where she met my eldest sister's mother-in-law who had passed away from cancer some two years ago. In the dream she was wearing lilac, make up and looked very pretty, also a lot younger. She seemed cheerful and happy. My sister apologized for not going to see her, that life got in the way to which she replied that it was absolutely fine. She stated that the place she is in now, she is very happy there.

She then said "I'm here to tell you something very important. Something big is going to happen on the 5th, I can't tell you all the details. I don't know what month it will happen and I cannot tell you everything."

Sis obviously had a million questions but dream faded into another dream, however upon awakening from sleep she remembered it so vividly. Having told everyone we all began discussing what could happen and in what month. It was all so cryptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment