Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Making Changes

Since my last post where there were many insights into the nature of being I've been wanting to concentrate on it more. However, general normal worldly stuff gets in the way. For a few days now things have gotten increasingly turbulent. It's almost as if the closer I am onto something the more magnetic and even problematic worldly affairs are. It's like the function of the world or something is to keep one astray from that state of mind.

I try to manage the stress but honestly can't believe the amount of stress and strain I have found myself in a matter of days.


3 comments:

  1. If there is one thing I have learned from Salvia, it's that stress is created in the mind. As humans we seem to artificially place significance on seemingly insignificant things. Although it is very difficult to break out of these thought patterns. When I find myself stressed, I try to acknowledge my surrounding in more detail. Salvia seems to show me the beauty and detail of my surroundings. Maybe there is beauty in stress as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had taken Salvia under that stress I know I would have seen the insignificance of it. At the moment can't even recall what it was I was stressed about which only goes to show how very insignificant it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, but I'm usually too frightened to take it when stressed. Even though it's effects are somewhat predictable, I usually only want to visit that land when I'm relaxed.

    ReplyDelete