Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Sexual Predator

Since recent salvia session, experiences of a sexual nature are increasing. This morning was disturbing and I won't go into too much detail as it is far too personal. I woke up early about 4 or 5 am and could not sleep until much later slowly relaxed. Initially it started off with me becoming aware of a change in scenery. I was in a room but not my bedroom, a dark living room maybe. A man appears and I seem to know him - he tells me agitatedly why I made him speak English, why I have given him language - odd...

I was irritated by his presence and got a very sexual predatory vibe from. Told him to go away that he is not wanted here. Just when I think he's left he has actually gotten closer and from there everything else was sexual. It felt way too real, when I opened eyes I breathed a sigh of relief.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'am from germany and I had a similar experience in the same night. I woke up and I felt that someone/something was in my sleeping room. Instinctively I created a golden orb of love out of my heart chakra to protect me. The feeling that someone is there disappeared and I got back to sleep. But then a sexual dream brought me to an orgasm. I'am a man with a fulfilled sexual life so it's far from normality to have an orgasm in a dream. I don't use any drugs, alcohol or medication. I don't believe in coincidences. Someone/something was on it's way in that night.

    thx
    Ave

    ReplyDelete