Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Recent Salvia Sessions - Return of the Orgasm

The Night Time Salvia
From Sunday night I felt the urge suddenly to try the Salvia once more before fasting experiment and it has been illuminating.

First off the session was held in a very noisy environment so I knew there was going to be interference and secondly I rolled up quids this time, so no chewing crumbled leaves. It is more work and eventually when I got to the third quid chewing became tough, bodily sensations intensifying, a sensitivity which would be hard to live with if it were constant.

In the earlier sessions there was more intensity so somehow getting accustomed to it. There was awareness of all kinds of beings. Particularly focused inside the body - I call them the 'body beings'. Going deeper in the unravelling, reality ending outwardly and in the inward focus we were going somewhere. As the external world was ending the physical body and its senses were also slowly shutting down. I was blended in that blending, and it was all happening so neatly when all of a sudden I had the urge to move physical body slightly. All the others snapped out of what they were doing and focused on me. I felt another very nearby to me and sensed slight maybe a slight agitation or perhaps it was really coming from. Honestly I was incredibly disappointed in my self, how could I move knowing that it was important to be still - I guess I keep forgetting, especially using this plant after long time.

Beings converging near sexual organs and I remember how very little privacy I have anymore. There are several female beings hovering above ceiling and they have been coming out from within and the without of physical body somehow involved in my latest activities (day to day things and personal stuff). The beings felt like discarnate spirits and maybe some souls with actual living physical counterparts. I've been reading a book on Buddhism and slowly some things I read in the book made sense. I open eyes and see them externally, slight hints of them.

I close eyes again and slowly going deeper once again within the physical body, I feel I could still move even deeper and again the world is ending externally. Suddenly the vacuum is started, I sense one sister cleaning up and the other one is present. Lately I told them an issue I'm having with one brother, something we've all been talking about but I sense them telling him how I mentioned something and it upset him deeply. I felt the anger the reactions and everything all the while unbelievably angry at my sisters. Realized relatives are always the ones to interrupt sessions but the interruption reveals something even deeper. That deep down they do not want me to go deeper. In a flash suddenly the world was ending without a care and in a second the sound of a vacuum caused me to focus externally once again. I had unfinished business - to correct all my errors. I grabbed the Buddhism  book so that I can show them things I will practice. I was slightly disoriented placed the book beside pillow and relaxed. Breathing took on a new quality. The exhale hit the duvet near chin and that air deflected back on to my face - and it all had this living quality to it.

Something keeps happening with the nose, keeps being lifted and a weird moving sensation.

I was somewhat agitated by this experience for some reason not happy about the sudden entrance of the female beings as if they are being to intrusive. I slowly let the effects wear out.

Morning Salvia
This session is far too personal to relay here as was the previous session and after both of these sessions I wondered how I will write about these experiences.

I'll start off by saying that for almost two weeks now I have been feeling immensely aroused, usually almost immediately upon waking up. Now I don't know if it may have to do with suddenly sleeping naked for past two weeks(it is so relaxing), and I have wondered why I don't orgasm like in that special Salvia way.

Awareness of beings who had something to do with the digestive system I realized some were involved in my food cravings, in particular met the beings who have been recently dictating my pistachio cravings. Insights and awareness into my latest cravings, tastes and habits came at such speed it was all taking place at once. I also had this craving for idli and started to understand it more clearly.

There is a smell that is strong and I find it distasteful - someone in the house frying something.

There were beings huddling in the sexual organs, waiting for something I realized it was for my touch. And inside within the body I could see what or how my touch appeared to them. I realized the group was different - I opened eyes and beings were spreading the news. Suddenly my awareness came upon a group that I was familiar with - this group I would call the 'orgasm group.' They were male, mostly young and they were calling a slightly higher group, mostly seeming to be older. The older group has taken an interest - I am not looking about the ceiling or walls but I can sense their movement. Eventually there is that explosive orgasm and I know now it has to do with these two groups - it seems to be their specialty.

Awareness fades out and there's still that head rocking, thumping and throbbing. The tailbone rattles and there is a concentrated thumping and throbbing.

Right now I'm thinking about Science, the arduous studies of biology and all that has ruined every aspect of the natural world by naming and categorizing every aspect of living organisms. In the world of Science these little fellas would be categorized into the group of sex hormones.

Some speculations
The human body is a concentrated version of the universe at large. Obviously there is more to the body than physical matter and other elemental aspects.

Everything within the Universe is composed of beingness, all beings are entertwined and the parts form the whole, everything connected. Universe is so diverse in beings that within each being is an infinite number of worlds composed by infinite number of beings who then in turn contain infinite number of worlds continuing infinitely. Even thoughts are beings and perhaps it all boils down to this, beings are energy.

One can communicate with each cell in this diverse Universe thereby changing the output. For eg. I can speak with the cells of my own body to do something in particular, in fact I plan to experiment with this. One can communicate with the elements and get a response or a command performed. It has nothing to do with faith just as faith is not necessary for the simple task of walking or any other action.

No comments:

Post a Comment