Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

I am not the Body

Chewed Salvia, with no particular intentions in mind but I knew the others as usual will be present.

The physical body breaks down, internally I'm seeing each part as beings. The components of the body detached and had a rather choppy unusual movement. As they break down a team of men enter the scene. They are signalling a command for a sexual movement. I ignore and observe everyone. As the body is taken apart I wonder if I am not the body then who am I? and try to hold on to that.

There is a female being present, I can see her clearly but more than that I feel her movement is also inside the physical body exactly where the wound is located.

I get up to see what is going on in the physical. My body is shaking vigorously - grab the small mirror and open dressing. The open wound is composed of two female faces - before actually taking salvia I had replaced the dressing since it was stuck on the wound which had bled from the traumatic pull.

I look at them smiling, almost wanting to laugh at myself - how ridiculous I was to hate having this wound. Dressing back in place I lie down. The visuals are fading though tactile sensations still strong. A few times I feel something brushing against the neck near wound, an eery feeling that they're trying to take off the dressing. Keep grabbing mirror to look. Finally relax. Still sense the sexed up male entities. I give in to their sexual advances more to experiment than to play. As I get ready they all huddle inside in the inner awareness at some meeting point. A huge amount of effort is required and with this effort there is a massive explosive orgasm that reaches the head region.

Soon enough I get some sleep - wake around 4am and back to sleep by 6am. During this phase of sleep I am aware of being awake in the sleeping body. Awareness zooms to microscopic proportion whilst the external appears to grow larger. I feel that I am sinking within the body or through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment