Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Deathless Death

Used Salvia twice today - early in morning it was mostly about the worlds and the entities that compose body parts. Again some uncontrollable sexual intensity.

Second time using Salvia in afternoon I relaxed deeper tried to calm mind. Still and somewhat silent the other world inside exposed. I become aware of all the moving parts, so many. Some in groups each having formed some part in the body called organs and everything else.

Going deeper I see all the beings clearly inside, I see the energy pattern of the physical body breathing. This pattern is a group made of beings and they are coming apart meaning no longer playing the role of breath within the physical body. Everything has come apart. In the midst of this I suddenly realize the body has stopped breathing and it dawns on me that this is the process of death - at least the death of the body. The body is dead now but yet I am still present. The death of the physical body is equivalent to shutting down computer. I'm not afraid but out of habit I reassume breathing gasping for some life giving oxygen. Breathing pattern very slowly reintegrating. Open eyes then close.

As the beings all gather at that special meeting point realization unravels slowly. They are there gathering together I know waiting for me to trigger physical orgasm. For a short while I wonder why and instantly it hits me - that feeling of orgasm is only a spark of bliss and the Bliss is what I truly am. Things get deeper, I know there is some beyond. Something is about to get revealed, maybe that beyond? Open eyes and slowly distracted from this realization when I look above the Giant beings present at the left side ceiling. I both sense and see that they are speaking to some illusive higher power about my condition. The higher power seems to be coming down from the concentrated energy in the passing physical aeroplane.

It seems they are trying to put in a good word in for me insisting that something be done - it explains the energetic wave sensations around physical body, a feeling of urgency.

They word 'who am I' which is interesting because just before this session started I looked in mirror and asked 'who am I?'

Close eyes and see them more clearly, to support their claim I start thinking 'who am i' in my mind almost slyly so that at least they can see how hard I'm trying to figure out this mystery. It does not work, it seems to get there this affair of knowing who I am is the only way. It's the key to open that door to the beyond.

I know this whole thing about self knowledge actually has nothing to do about going to some place but has to do with a state of beingness. It's getting a little clearer to me and now I understand that 'their' intention is for me to remain in that state.

I recall at some point during fragile leg pain (beings moving) where I kept the feeling on the gap between pain and was impressed each time there was a relief from pain.

As I open my eyes and rest for a little bit looking outside the window the sky beings are clearer than ever before, illuminated by the sun's ray. Their movements are crystal clear, some appear to be holding something and some grabbing something in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment