Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Salvia in a Sheesha

Sister and mum testing out their sheeshas (aka hookah) last night. Never tried this out before and thought it was at least much more better than smoking cigarettes - pleasant to smell and the flavours were quite yummy.

Late in the night with my niece as my sitter smoked salvia. In the kitchen sat down on chair with niece on opposite side just staring at me waiting curiously to see if I lose my mind. I don't know why but I felt so strongly that it was not going to work which is why I didn't bother doing it in private still I told my niece to just keep an eye on me so I don't do anything crazy.

First pull was surprisingly gentle and smooth. It still tasted like Salvia but was not so bad. Did not hurt my throat like the smoking pipe I used before. Second pull everything changed around me - I can feel everyone present all around me and I mumble 'uh-oh' because it is occurring almost instantly. Body is fluttering - there is a sore spot on my back (maybe an insect bite) which occurred in the morning and I feel one of them pulling on it as if they placed it there. I did not expect it to be this deep, didn't use extract just plain leaf. They're forming so vividly with the play of light and shadow. I am looking not at them but at very vivid glimpses of them and asking my niece if she can see them - she can't but I know that some part of her can see this other place. I could tell she is thinking that I might be feeling like I'm in another world - but it's the same world only difference is every inch of it has come alive.

I could feel it - I'm about to completely dissolve in this other state. Tell niece that I need to go to bed - tell her to just sort the sheesha out but realize she'll end up burning the house down if I leave her to it. There is no way I can close my eyes unless body is perfectly still - closing eyes does something and has consequences for physical body. She has to get out of the kitchen - can't recall why. Just sat there eyes open totally aware in that other state and know that this will happen - a time when two states will blend as one. Kept forcing myself out of it this was definitely the wrong time, the setting was not appropriate. Niece re-enters kitchen and I tell her the basics of what occurred as I do I don't tell her I'm still in that other state and that those other beings are still there.

Upstairs I try again but niece wants to stick around yet I really do not like having a sitter. I take another two pulls and feel the effects immediately. Lay down, close eyes and that inner unravelling occurs, feel niece's energy pattern. I am going deep forgetting external surrounding but know that niece is watching. Inside, outside feels like it has come to a standstill - it no longer exists yet I know niece is there so open eyes to check with her simply watching me.

Salvia smoked in a sheesha rather than using tobacco pipes is so much better although I still wouldn't make a habit of it. The water has obviously made a huge difference. I'm amazed that my face wasn't dripping in tears. Somehow, strangely I feel last night was set up as though the days events were designed to make me take some Salvia using this method.

I don't think I have enough data to make comparisons between chewing and smoking salvia and especially since last night niece was a distraction but using a sheesha has made a huge difference, the scales are tipping a little in favour of smoking. The other important factor is I used a very small amount of Salvia, a lot less than I needed for chewing. I may try it again using a sheesha but without a sitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment