Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

The Ear Stampede - Neighbours Death Continued

Salvia session early this morning.

Inside I could see them, the others that make up parts of this physical shell. Again that outside world being inside - hard to describe, this one still wracks my brain.

As soon as they become aware that I'm aware an entire population stampedes in my right ear - there are sounds.

I think it is possible they are trying to talk to me using sounds rather than non-verbal communication.

Something is also taking place in the brain, something snapping and very uncomfortable making me want to snap out and stay completely physically focused.

When the session ended I was craving sugar - then there was a knock on the door. Neighbours wife and daughter breaking the news about their dearly departed. Told them I found out the other day. We're talking about how shocking the news was and the incredibly unusual circumstances in which his death occured - throughout the whole conversation I wanted to just laugh and tell them it's just a joke, a really funny one. It is so hard to contain that laughter, keeping it inside I had to make myself feel sad in order to not break down. Trying to feel and show them compassion but it felt so fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment