Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2023

The Colorful Toy World

Recent OBE took place on the 18th October 2023. 

Most of the OBEs I have are spontaneous, no conscious effort on my part. Maybe just meditation when awakened from sleep which is basically WBTB technique.  

I exited the body more than once until I was able to sustain awareness. A few times I met my mum, moments that I am still recalling. 

In another trip I emerged in a world with large coloured almost plastic yet claylike structures. There was a deep feeling of familiarity and I remember thinking 'I've been here before'.

I'm going to attempt OBEs and deep dreaming in the coming months as we approach winter. I think this is the best time for these experiences. At the same time I'll be experimenting with deeper sleep states and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment