Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Salvia Starlings Murmurations

Salvia Starlings Murmurations 30th November 2020 Full Moon


Soaked salvia crumbled leaves. Chew after vodka rinsed mouth

Laptop ready with documentary of starlings murmurations hoping an understanding of what they are will be revealed through this state.

At first I kept thinking the shapes could be hands coming through the sky

Later it became clearer. The black parts were outlines of the great giant beings. Amazing! There are many beings not just my computer screen but there in the world and even right here. I was too focused on screen didn't see what was happening around me but I can feel movement in the forehead.

My knowings are immediate what people in the past called insights. The organs working harmonious so that vision is clear. I understand why we don't see it now - the brain is not working the way it is meant so that the organ of sight isn't operating to see that world. A lot of spiritual text has referred to this as the veil. The current reality we think of as real as maya intricately coalesces with that other world. That other world is part of nature.

Then the sounds of the birds! Oh My God! My hearing was clear, each sound produced a frequency and I heard the voice so clearly. A voice coming out of this great being - full on sentences. Remember these sounds are frequencies and I was picking it up in English- someone who understands Hindi or Chinese or other language will pick it up in that language. I couldn't catch the words as I was stunned by it and the video moved away but what it sounded like was the giant being announcing something and it seemed like it was communicating with this world so that someone can hear it. Clear messages from someone in the sky.

The language of frequencies seems to be the Universal language. Which now brings to language through millennias language has changed dramatically - example the first man on this planet did not speak in English.

Why are we not able to see and understand these visions in the sky that to the onlooker seems like a group of birds performing some mysterious stunt.

I have had the experience with the northern lights.

I feel it is because the brain is not being utilised. I think children still have it but perhaps lose it with time as they begin to learn language and integrate within society. Another issue is due to changes in the environment toxins pollution etc more damage is done to the body so that the organs do not work as they should. Another possibility is because as the child grows their minds are conditioned to think on worldly matters riddled with stress anxiety worries etc. I know I can prove it and maybe some day I'll find a way to do it. For now all I can do is experiment not reveal this post and keep it to myself.

It's like my brain slowed down in order to capture or decipher the movement and sounds

I'm going to watch and listen keenly to the starlings in the sky.

UPDATE 
Have decided to post it even though initial feeling was to refrain from posting

No comments:

Post a Comment