Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Real Life Meeting With My Twin Flame Experience

I have mentioned on this blog around the same time last year about dreams connected with twin flame which you can read here https://unchartedjourney.blogspot.com/2017/10/nicotine-detox-dreams-and-twin-flame.html and here http://unchartedjourney.blogspot.com/2017/09/nicotine-dream-of-man-singing-tragic.html.

There was no doubt in the dream that it had left a massive impact on me. My love life has been pretty non existent although I have been dating in the last several years which has really helped me learn some very important life lessons.

I have recently met someone who so far really has remained a mystery yet I feel like I know him. It takes time for me to trust a person, it once took me a year just to date someone from online dating since that place is really scary and daunting. With this guy there is this ease, comfort and trust that I had instantly. I'm picking up on his various kinks which is happening rather subconsciously meaning doing stuff as if he sent to me through some kind of ESP connection.

I also have all the Twin Flames symptoms and it is mad because this is something I have heard about before but never thought could be true or that it would ever be applicable to me. It's interesting because this year has been a really turbulent year for me. Some have been positive changes but major releasing, a time of purging all that was perhaps holding me back. In his life he is also going through some transformation, major changes which took him a long time to get to. I also feel he is healing but is unleashing a dark side in the process.

One aspect of the Twin Flames connection is the transformation that comes when Twin Flames unite and this is pretty apparent in my case. I am already noticing. A part of me really second guessing that he could be my Twin Flame so this morning I asked God, Universe to give me answers, to let me know and understand if indeed I am dealing with my Twin Flame.

Lo and behold, he entered my dream this morning. I have had dreams about a partner before and incidentally I got a text message from both him and my assumed Twin Flame at the same time after waking up from the dream which is making me scratch my head. I will be sharing and hopefully decipher the dream in another post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment