Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

Nicotine Detox Dreams and Twin Flame Meeting

Nicotine has definitely improved recall of dreams and since I stopped it (almost a week now) I'm still having pretty good dream recall. I've dreamed so much that I should really post these individually at least for future reference should I wish to try nicotine again. In this dream I had written about a stranger singing to me after and this dream I kept having strange feelings about missing this person and feeling like this person is very significant and potentially very real.

I wasn't sure what it was about this guy that left a massive impression on my daily life afterwards. I have only briefly read about twin flames a long time ago and brushed it off as something purely based on people hopelessly in love. I started reading about twin flames and in most places on the net it is mentioned that twin flames can enter dreams.

I then researched how to know you've met your twin flame. Usually one of the key signs is eye contact and both parties are usually glued to each other with the feeling of familiarity. It is supposed to be very intense, in my case I was sort of dazed not sure parts of my brain were even operating. I was mostly just absorbing the experience. Another sign is the kiss, and in this instance I would have to say it was definitely the kiss or more importantly the feeling that the kiss induced. Something I cannot even begin to compare with. It was actually magical, and just like how I felt in the dream it was like coming alive.

Was this my twin flame? Well, a  part of me for a good number of days since that dream has been utterly convinced that there's something about my dream man and I have been pondering it but then another part of me (the serious and analytical part) is thinking this could be a result of a number of bad relationships in the past and I'm just feeling really hopeful. On the night after the dream I asked for my twin flame to show up in dreamscape, instead what I got was one of the bad relationships showing up being very angry with me.

I didn't think much of it, the third night I asked once again for twin flame to show up but again I dreamed about the bad relationship being more angry with me than previously. This is when I really seriously tried to interpret all these dreams. My current interpretation is that maybe my twin flame is trying to break through but my connection with bad relationship needs to be disconnected as I am still in communication with this person. I wonder perhaps we are all psychically connected which isn't too far fetched considering I'm convinced I met God.

Dreams have continued, no bad relationship or twin flame showing up. I had one dream about the future. There is a chip that you can implant and it can program you to stop smoking - LOL
I also had one of those realistic real aware type dreams where I'm in bed and my limbs are floating lifting rising. I cannot see my limbs but I feel them.

Currently detoxing and experiencing some of the most horrendous withdrawal symptoms. I used exactly 24 lozenges (each at 2mg) and 7mg from a patch in a period of approx 28 days.

Nicotine has helped me when I first started it especially for razor sharp focus to work on an online store, but at the same time I was taking it under a lot of stress so was eating very poorly and I have been experiencing some of the withdrawals symptoms in the last week of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment