Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Brain Vibrator

Last night went to bed around 11pm. As I slept there were some genital movements and feeling of a presence nearby. This evening I went through an emotional outpouring requesting for something from a particular energy that I had encountered. I asked this unknown source to reveal itself more clearly really wanting to have a solid connection. The following experience may have been due to this or completely unrelated, also did practice OM in the evening.

Slowly drifting off to sleep with those sexual type sensations, not feeling aroused just sleepy. All of a sudden I'm aware, there is a rapid vibrating inside the brain. It felt like something entering the brain - In and out in a continuous flow. Honestly, felt like a thousand penises penetrating my brain.

I was feeling afraid at this stage, thought my brain was about to be done with. I tried to move, there was heaviness in the head. Felt paralyzed but eventually managed to snap out some time after 12am. The vibration was dissipating. Pressures are still in the head at this stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment