Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Recent Salvia Trips

 The end of the world
A few days ago, I think it was tuesday I decided to use up some of the remainder salvia from an old batch. I almost forgot what it tasted like - but the flutterring around peripheral vision expanded and visual changed and my eyes completely changed, the outer visuals were a reflection of the actual change of the sight. I was viewing things the way they really were. My mouth surprisingly heavy and full on such a small amount of the leaf. As I continued chewing I knew I had enough but there was so much left - didn't want to waste so I put a little more in my mouth. To do so was an insult, I was offending some 'thing' so I spat out fast and arranged the mug and jar with its contents on bedside table with awareness of lingering presence. Resting on my back, eyes finally closed beings flooded inside physical organism. They were travelling far down and it seemed their destination was the sexual organ or root chakra. So many things were happening too rapidly for me to accurately relay in the order that the events took place. There were many familial incidents and issues that were surfacing, my behaviour pattern was becoming more apparent and I recognized the greed and selfishness I have been living in for the past few months - they all knew my every fault and error and I wished to correct these faults.

The body was pulling apart, each component revealing  itself as living individual beings that form what I know as the physical body. It's always at the moment that I should remain still and quiet I end up moving - the world that I knew everything and every detail contained within it was ending and revealing a complex indescribable reality, open eyes not wanting to go too far holding onto the physical world desperately seeking the physical life once again. It was hard coming back, almost like going through a battlefield. I struggled with the physical eyes, I think it was worse for the beings that compose the physical surrounding. To my right a being who formed the pink salt lamp on my bedside table molded back into it all the while staring directly at me - the whole melding into it seemed painful. In some way I felt bad for coming back and apologized to the beings. I thought about all the things I like about this reality and lately chocolate has been on my mind as well as melting in my mouth. I worded out 'chocolate' to them and how yummy it is even though it's not real. I wanted to grab my smartphone and visit a web page with the buddha teachings, as I held the phone my spine buzzed and I felt the connection between the human physical organism and electric powered device one that I can't describe properly right now. I look at the last page viewed which on the small screen filled with the title 'The Coming into Being of Worlds' - how appropriate. The screen as well as the words on it pulsed and waved. The nagging buzz made me put the phone down and buzzing subsided.

My eyes were doing something - all the cords connected to the eyeballs were burning and fizzing, this happened for quite a long time and I think had to do with the whole coming back too suddenly. Then I felt a light pressure and my body felt like it was going through the motions of sexual intercourse but not happening directly to my physical body, this was elsewhere and I was sharing the experience in some way. I could be wrong about this - it could even be something else but at the time this is what it felt like. I was also very aroused but kept my cool trying to stay in control.

A Clarifying Encounter - this particular inicdent is based on part physical reality incident which will clarify a salvia induced incident
Yesterday I went to collect my niece and nephew from school, I haven't done this in a long time but somehow the events played out so that I end up being in a certain place at a certain time just for a certain encounter. As I approached the school building in the heavy rain under my brolly a woman coming from the opposite end is also making her way to the building entrance. She keeps staring at me, to the point where I'm a little creeped out but more than that annoyed - it was simply rude. When I think about it her expression was rather unusual - a combination of curiousity mixed with a hint of shock or surprise and she even looked back as if to make sure of something.

Yesterday evening after a really long day I wanted to take a little trip with Salvia, this time the onset of the experience was very mild but I was almost immediately viewing spirits all around with closed eyes. I danced preparing for this trip just to see if they acknowledge my awesome dance moves. Guess what? they do - they were dancing somewhere near the spine re-enacting some of my moves only they were doing so very slowly as if teasing in some way. The spirit like beings were all over around me, we were headed somewhere or more like I was being carried along. Travelling we ended up somewhere nearby and an understanding came rushing to me almost in a flash. She saw me and perhaps recognized me but more importantly I recognized her and remembered meeting her in a previous salvia experience where the others took me locally to someone who lived not too far from me. It was the same woman I encountered at the school entrance earlier that day. It seems she has some kind of ability perhaps to see disincarnate spirits which could explain why she had that surprised look as if she had seen a ghost, only this time the ghost was an actual living person. I felt a little invaded somehow, wondering how many others knew about me, how many others are living around me with this kind of ability. I have to admit I was jealous when I realized she had this ability - kept wondering why I don't have that kind of clear open sight.  Of course we all have these abilities to a certain degree and clearly some people are more open than others.

This clears another suspicion of mine, another woman that I had met in an older salvia experience also has a physical existence and she lives nearby. Upon realizing all this I open my eyes not wanting to go any deeper. Anyways I do wonder why they took me to her, what was their intention?

No comments:

Post a Comment