Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Morning Glory - Take 2

After my previous session with morning glory I decided not to ever touch it, ever again! However on Monday I felt so inspired to take it and did so on Tuesday morning.

Within 10 minutes started to feel sick then regretted taking it but it was not as bad as the first time - the taste however was unbearable, had honey prepared and that did not help. Had some rosehip ginger tea prepared to help with the nausea. The 110 seeds were partially crushed before chewing.

I had to lay down to let the physical effects take its course. There were movements much like in Salvia but everything was pulsing much faster and I could feel from the start that it was based more on colour visuals. To my side on the floor I had a carrier bag ready incase I needed to vomit - the bag was breathing and moving as if some kind of entity.

I was feeling very sick, physically tormented but the physical element of this pain was like a mask for a pain that was deep beneath the surface. The physical torture was nothing compared to the agony of empty hearts, and I don't mean the agony of people who are alone or haven't found a partner I mean the complete emptiness of the heart. Time for the waterworks, allowed the crying and emotional outburst to run its course until there were no more tears.

There were incidents where something in the right side on chest was being kneaded and changed my breathing pattern.

Third eye was energetic and pulsing. I relaxed and started seeing the blank screen changing colors, red, blue and green with crystallizing visuals. When I relaxed deeply saw one of the 'others' - male as usual, elderly looking spinning some kind of wheel which is interesting because past few days I have been reading The Avatamsaka Sutra which repeatedly mentions a dharma wheel. This visual did not last long as I could not relax, kept opening my eyes. There were two incidents where I just dozed off only to return to waking consciousness with excessive pulsing in the peripheral visual and body itself, as if each little atom of the body was trying to pull apart.

Again there were some white sparks suddenly flashing. I was considering growing some morning glory, communicating with the plant and then taking the seeds but have decided that I never ever want to touch this stuff again no matter how inspired I feel, this is only for growing pretty flowers.

I have a batch of Salvia which I will finish off but the time has come or actually is way over due for me to get off these entheogens and focus solely on meditation and really just simplify all aspects of life right now.

2 comments:

  1. you should probably check out some Carlos Castaneda books - some say they are total bs, but i find them educational and entertaining

    you can find pdf versions posted on the web
    just google this carlos castaneda filetype:pdf

    there are some female writers also that are part of his group - you may enjoy those as well
    taisha abelar filetype:pdf and Florinda Donner filetype:pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I like your site, I thought you might want to add it to my spiritual directory to increase your viewership: http://esodates.com/spiritual-directory/

    Give it a shot!
    Best wishes,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete