Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Two Recent Salvia Trips

Salvia Flu Energy Pattern Reunion
After previous bad experiences with taking Salvia when my niece was around I have no idea what came in my head to take it again with her in the house. This particular niece has become pretty toxic and I wish there is something I can do for her but she is going through her own path of discovery much like I had when I was her age.

Past two days I heard my niece sneezing, also I have been pretty depressed and now I've discovered a pattern - I get like this during huge family gatherings - and I also get the cold or flu at the same time. This time with Salvia I got to go within and meet this rather cruel flu pattern.

In bed I start chewing forgetting that my niece is sleeping in the room next door. It's only when I go deeper unfolding within and around her - I stumble across an energy pattern that seems to be near her. They observe me and cunningly start to overtake the physical body. I feel agitated knowing that whatever got in or within me was destined for my niece. I was extremely pissed and then the flu overwhelmed me. The physical pain happened instantaneously, when I walked around the house my body was shaking partly from feverish chills and just vibrating. This is that same nightmarish flu I had almost two years ago at that time I got it from the same person, my niece. I was in bed the entire day sick and upset - I know past week I became extremely depressed allowing my energy to dip around others but I think the main thing that really upset me is that past year I had worked so hard cleaning up my diet and strengthening my immune system that I thought this year I won't get the flu or cold.

Paralyzed in bed with this thought running along in my mind I remembered that I had H202 (currently on a H202 therapy) and I recall reading that people used this to prevent flu. Put a few drops in my ears that night. The following day still with the flu but significantly better. More drops and I was recovering fast, really fast. I imagine had I not done this that energy pattern known as the Flu may have kept me paralyzed for at least a week - two years ago it took almost a month for me to recover.


Salvia Post Flu
The other day with my sister and her kids gone home I decided to have a Salvia session.
Before Salvia session much earlier in the day I was looking at my chest - a few of my ribs stick out and look so awkward. Like a teenage girl this a part of my body I wished to change - I remember pushing in my shoulders trying to make my chest look the way I wanted it to look. This incident is important and correlates with what happens in the session otherwise no need for me to share too much info.

As I relaxed I thought I need to get off Salvia - to travel in those other worlds without any physical aid.

This time as I was going in observed in that other world where I see this world as an illusion the 'others' were taking me somewhere. Like always I sensed it was some special place, I quieted my mind as much as I could but suddenly I opened my eyes without thinking and all came to a halt.

They stopped turned back looking at me. Uh oh. I was so disappointed in myself. Should not have moved, even peeping a little bit was bad. If I had remained quiet I would've gone even deeper.

I closed eyes trying to go deeper, the others presence lingered all around me and deep within the body. There was a group gathering around the chest and they made me recall my earlier desire to have these realign in order to look better. As they moved I could feel almost as if they were teasing me to actually move the bones around. I begged them not to - the thought of it freaked me out, I don't think I could survive that kind of pain.

There was a lot of gushing and so many chaotic body cell movement. Something was being done to the nose and I felt it to be a test. The tip of my nose was heavily itchy had to keep rubbing it - this went on for quite some time.

After this session I was feeling much better, as though I made a better connection though I interrupted movement deep within, also it helps that I have recovered 95% from a case of potentially fatal flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment