Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Morning Glory Seeds - A Trial with Error

I had done some reading on Morning Glory Seeds and decided to give it a try - in my mind I got the idea that it has some detoxing qualities though the seeds themselves can be toxic.

I chewed about 50 large seeds thinking it probably won't do much. First chewed a few seeds one at a time - the taste was not as bad as some people have described until I put a lot of seeds in my mouth together. It was bearable but I think that was because I took 50 seeds, however the more I started to chew the more I could tell it was getting to an undesirable flavor. Within 15 minutes felt sick. Then even more sick, started to feel flushed. Saw a flashing spark on the wall and then a few more. Eventually there was that fluttering in the sides of my eyes - common with Salvia. I couldn't bring it out and considered sticking my finger in my throat to vomit but decided against it. Got in bed eyes closed and started seeing slight hints of them moving almost like in Salvia experiences only this experience was hazy and slow - more focused on physical sick feeling. At some point looked up at the ceiling - there was a flashing light charging - the 'others' seemed to be above me peering down but did not last long. It was different I felt in this experience colours were taking form.

I closed eyes relaxed and gave into the sensation - eventually body burned with feverish symptoms. I walked about for a bit and legs were in so much pain. Felt sick for the whole day until in the evening calmed down. The next morning noticed my veins near wrists, arms and feet had became so scarily thin and recalled some others who had reported the vasoconstricting effects of MGS. I can't say that this is something I will try again but I think there might be a way around the vasoconstricting effect and I feel that when this is taken the most effective way of releasing the toxins is to throw up the ingested contents. I feel Salvia is more of a vasodilator, I recall with Salvia veins and arteries getting thicker and pumping more vigorously so much that they popped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment