Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

Dying Exit and Sleep Test

Dying Exit
At home have kids over so very noisy. Decided to finish remaining last bit of salvia left. Afternoon 6:20pm got chewing about half a mug of the leaves sitting on a chair facing window. Looking out in the process of chewing the other reality is visible - nothing like seeing different shapes - I am looking at the same thing only I see something different and this is always the case.

The tree has branches with leaves but what I see are rows of faces and I can feel communication, the wind was present but it was their motion and perhaps to us the wind is just the wind. Everything was living or there was life peering out of everything even inanimate objects. I get up, feel like entire house is moving and they're all present, still standing I could feel we are about to go somewhere but before we do I ask why they put that lump on my neck get an answer from one individual - it was an accident that last time just like now they were taking me somewhere but something went through and basically that thing just popped out. I think no more of the lump. As I go to relax on the bed to get ready to go to that other place all external sound diminishes - there's no longer external sound everyone is quiet or no longer exist in that space of mind. We're about to ride our way to some other place.

I feel the movements are way too strong this time. Eyes closed and I see them all with that other perception. We're going deeper. Again I feel to be a part of everything knowing and ready to leave this area of the mind. Deeper others are showing up I see what looks like my niece - her converting - she looks more mature here - I know this energy being has been playing her role in physical as my niece - or could it be an entity pretending to be her. I strongly feel that it was her energy pattern.

No noise outside but I hear other sounds, can't fully convey what that was like. The others are now peering through mindscape - noise returns, hear physical relatives indoors speaking. Interesting, it is like the world is a video reel and as I return things are fast forwarding I felt it fast forward a bit too much into the future but could not capture the incidents.

They're observing one of my brothers and planning something. As I start to recall that this person is my brother in the physical I remind them of this. I think they're not listening to me, a bit annoyed I open my eyes and the magic begins.

Open eyes they are the surrounding environment and I see my aura and their aura. I think about relatives - I want to tell them about this other part of reality. I grab a paper I don't want to shout out in case others in the house think I've lost it. Write down on the paper after much struggle 'How do I tell them?'. Then make them all see what I've written. I start to think maybe now is not the best time and want to add this but as I look down at the paper the letters are contracting and the paper has a life of its own moving in waves and I feel I have just received my answer - the point is to not tell them, they have to be able to see themselves.

I feel a presence right behind me blowing cool air on my back, felt it as a soft pleasant breeze. Schizophrenics hallucinate and yet others can't see what they see so how exactly would it work in a situation like this?

-----------------------------
Sleep Test
Later on in the evening at 11:20pm realized I had half a mug of salvia leaves - got chewing but really did not feel like doing it this time and chewed faster just to be done.

Lights off and their presence strong but not like before. I can feel that they're still doing something to the body.

I open eyes lamp on - they are in the surrounding walls - I recall something about this in the ringing cedars series books. I felt like singing to them. I know last time when I was frightened by a certain bully it was they who were humming to perhaps ease my discomfort.

Switched lamp off and stated that I'm going to sleep, closed eyes and I saw them gently moving away around the house I sense them following and observing others and I don't know whether I should be worried about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment