Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Kundalini Laughter

This morning had a dream about Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan from tv show Smallville - which is just too long to go into here. Just before physically waking up became aware of my sleeping body. Suddenly I was laughing loud which focused my awareness in the body, I felt really good, some kind of wonderful feeling bubbling inside. Completely awake I was trying to figure out exactly why I was laughing. I've read that in K activated people spontaneous vocalizations are common.

Of course such information is not enough too satiate my hunger for a deeper more precise understanding. After some pondering a thought came to me what if I am not the one experiencing what I think I am experiencing and there is this 'Other' that is the one going through the motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment