Pages

Thursday 17 June 2010

A Dream about David Wolfe

I dreamt that I was in some kind of field where various kinds of gardening and forestry works were taking place - I just can't recall the exact details of the nature of why I was there other than that David Wolfe was a main character of this dream. He was standing several yards away from me and I instantly recognized him as David Wolfe but not as if it was the first time I was meeting him. He had a more youthful and built look, I am so excited and happy to see him. Suddenly I remember how I joined up for some kind of mailing list online and for some odd reason I went by the name Pete and then after a while I changed it to a girls name. I see David is going through this mailing list and he's pondering the gender of this person having noticed that they changed the name to a feminine name. I sat beside him and informed him that Pete is a girl rather happily giving away the fact that registered member is me. He is always smiling and grinning - I just find his energy so exuberantly positive, it seems not only in reality but even in dreams.

In reality the way I feel about this person is that he obviously has some kind of high energy, every time I read about this person or what he says I feel so uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment