Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Sharing UFO dream

Dreamt about talking to Leija about UFO's I'm explaining to her how I've seen UFO's in reality and once in SP and another in a dream (this dream one was an actual spaceship landing on neighbours roof). My excitement about the UFO topic was strange.

In another dream sequence I am staring out of an apartment window, viewing the scene before me. I see lots of bicycles, unusual boarded wheels I've never seen - a cross between bicycles and skateboards. There are kids doing all kinds of stunts - there's more but hazy recall.

I see a girl I used to know, An. She had a really aggressive personality. She gesturing me to come down and play. I don't really feel like it, somehow feel pressured and get out. Once I'm outside there are more people, there seems to be something happening but unfortunately I have lost that recall - I should've made notes early morning but seriously was not bothered.

Dream recollection is deteriorating. I have vivid dreams but as soon as I wake up there is no or very little recall of dream incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment