Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

Creating Consciously

Last year I put my intentions on hold especially with a lot of inner work being done I just couldn't focus on any particular intentions. I have to admit my materialstic even non-materialistic manifestations were not pleasing me, it was like nothing bought with it any kind of satisfaction. In fact it was like I was searching for something that was unreachable and each search was a dead end bringing with it a sense of uncertainty. I think feeling like that was important because it drew me more towards trying to understand who I am. Then the Kundalini began to take over, a time that was very detoxiyfing and now I feel I've been born again with a sense of renewed purpose and so I hope to journal as much as I can about these new intentions, my dreams and purpose.

Here's some of the areas that I need to be more intentional with:

Relationships - I don't mean just a life partner and my relationship with other people but also the relationship that I have with myself because it is this relationship that determines every other relationship.

Business - Since last year I have become less and less business oriented but I want to be more productive in this area so that I can get my business to a good sellable level and do what I really want to do.

My more long-term goal is a lifestyle transition and those who have read the ringing cedars know what I'm talking about. To be brief I want to return to the elements of nature and live life as it was originally intended. I realize that something like that won't happen over night so I am making as much good use of my time as possible right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment