Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Intention Manifestation - Land Reflections

One of my recent intention has been to acquire a piece of land and I've never in my life been so inspired or moved in the way I am at this time. I'm realizing more (ever since asking for a clearing of any blockages concerning guidance) that things are unfolding more clearly for me. Though I haven't thought through all the details I have a clearer picture of what I really want.

First I knew it intuitively that certain changes at this moment are not only desirable but necessary especially if I want to improve the quality of my life right now.

Since I've had the intention I've been getting a lot of external reflections of my inner process. A huge part of this intention has been reflected in dreams, in the physical reality I'd hear people in mid conversation about land and people who've dreamed of cottage in the countryside. The biggest reflection was in a conversation I had with my brother. I did not bring up anything about land, in fact I was just listening to him ramble on. Suddenly out of the blue he tells me about how my mum bought several parcels of land for peanuts outside of England, something I learned for the very first time and now after 2 or so decades the profit is just unbeilavable. This news came shortly after I couldn't quite decide where I'd like to move to since I'm not sure about remaining in England.

So far I'm taking all these as a sign that I'm on the right track.

I made a list of the different countries where I intend to get this land but I'm still rather picky - very uncertain about the location. In the mean time I'm drawing up other plans until I can come to a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment